Monday, April 13, 2009

1ST DAY OF THE PREDICTED WORST WEEK

so today (monday) is quite ok for me. i still can handle it. i hope the experiment im doing on tuesday will be fine and im not stressed when im conducting it. i have planned my schedule for the week but omg someone ruined a part of it. im so pissed but i was able to control myself and make some solutions to the "damaged" the person had done. i guess im just like and innocent person suddenly get "hit" by something huge that i was not sure i'll be able to handle or not. but im not gonna sigh all day long like one of my friends, im gonna face it and if i finally i cant deal it, im gonna explode in front of those person who pissed me off. i can predict that this week is the most chaotic one, so i have preparation of being very moody and pesimistic. but still, im hoping for the best for me. to the person that just ruined my day today, beware. im not gonna let you destroy my plannning. im gonna fight back by completing my plan perfectly no matter what you do. btw, something great did happen today. one of my wish had come true. hahaha. i guess if you're really hoping for something to happen, eventually it will happen. so im gonna keep wishing and hoping! ganbate >.<

No comments: