Thursday, April 9, 2009

AM I HORRIBLE?

Another day, another thoughts. this has never came to my mind, then again it suddenly appeared out of nowhere in my brain. I think im a terrible and horrible person, i dunno why... wargh.... i feel like i need to shout but no appropriate place for it (hehehe). i think im horrible because there's alot of ppl that i dont really like to see in the campus. Its not their fault, its just me i guess. Like today in Moral lecture, our group was suppose to wear BLACK shirt and do a pledge in front of the audience. Then suddenly, a guy out of nowhere who was wearing RED shirt and is not our classmate joined us to do the pledge. I mean, come on la. You go and join your group to do your own moral values la. Why so ke poh and go join other ppl's class???? WTH are u doing, spoiling our ALL-BLACK classmates??? Our pledge is none of your business OK!!!!!! And I found out that the guy was also the one that joined the curtin choir and even before i knew him, i can sense that im not gonna like him. Once when we were practicing choir, he said that he can sing better than the whole BASE singer, although he sings TENOR. What a weirdo!!!!!! I know he's not gonna read this post, cos he dont even know me. muahahaha... <- That is why i feel that im a horrible person. Sometimes alot of ppl call me kiasu and "hao sheng", but i really try my best to lessen the kiasu-ness..... then again, when i realize i had gone some part of my kiasu-ness, i know that my result in quizzes is not satisfying enough for me. What should i do??? Bring back my kiasu-ness and hao sheng-ness? Or just let it be and dont really care whats going on about your academics? Such a big dilemma for me...

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

hahha
rileks! i link u ady to my blog ^^

Anders Cheng said...

just be yourself lah.....

btw, it's BASS and TENOR