Saturday, April 11, 2009

FREAKIN..._ _ _ _!

The first words im gonna say today is ->MY GOODNESS!!! quit it la. why so unprofessional??? if u r reading this, u know how i feel. I feel so frustrated that no one in my group really does care about the group (maybe they do, but i cant feel it). everyone is like ~~~~~~~! why am i the only one frustrated doing that freakin thing?? wth man i must release everything here. my advice is be proffesional and get the job done as soon as possible. Next time im going to finish the whole thing and by the time u ask me what to do, i will say "i have completed everything!" Next week is going to be chaotic like u don even have time to relax and i will make sure im in my full 100% mode. Im not gonna give up this time even if it takes me alone to finish all the group job. But i must warn ya, i might be isolating myself next week. Last but not least, do your part people!!!! do your part and just shut up. dont push everything to me.

No comments: