Sunday, May 31, 2009

he said im annoying, she said im annoying

well, i never knew that i am annoying on certain people's eyes? did i talk too much until u guys feel annoyed?? sighs, then i better shut myself up next time. there's a friend of mine that i dont understand him at all. sometimes he likes to talk so much with me. we even talk crap and nonsense stuff. but sometimes his body language tells me that i should just shut up and leave him alone. well then, i decided to shut up. i have been keeping myself away from him and keeping quiet everytime i saw him. then sometimes he would ask me why im so quiet. then i just keeping quiet and walk away. i dont get it at all. do you want me to shut up or not? i do talk much usually but when i started to keep quiet, you would ask what's wrong with me??? i just dont understand all of this. maybe i should just shut myself up at the end of the day.

No comments: