Sunday, May 31, 2009

i hate this part

usually i will complain on the people that i dont like. but now, its worse. im starting to complain about the place i live here. i just had a bad day again. you know how it feels when you work hard on something, but the result you get is not satisfying? well it happens to me recently. frankly, i have been having a mood swing. no matter how hard i try and improve my performance on studies, i still get a very disappointing outcome. it is because of the injustice that happens all the time. no matter how good i am, the person who decide my marks still have the authority to grade my marks low. i dislike unfairness. its not the lecturer's fault actually, its the management's fault. they should standardise all the tutor to maintain the same standard that students need to achieve certain marks. i mean, its unfair to have different standards of marking for different students. does this mean that my grades depend on the standard of my lecturer, but not depends on my true ability or knowledge??does this means that i have to depend on my luck on what type of lecturer that i would get that will decide my future??? this is all nonsense. i've been experiencing this since last year. unfairness is going on and on again. this makes me starting to hate the study environment here. everything depends on luck??? how i wish this would end when i enter degree courses next semester.....

No comments: