Monday, May 18, 2009

Is it me or....? I think its me<<

Few things that made me even more pissed after im already pissed off:

1. Before im pissed (at 11.00 am) venue: Lecture hall
I was on a queue, waiting to get a softcopy of some physics files from the lecturer. After that, a girl from the other class cut the queue with the selamba attittude just to get the softcopy first. I mean, come on la, there's a line waiting for the softcopy and you still cut the line with your freakin smiling face???? After that, the girl's classmate wanted to cut the queue again!!!! What's wrong with that class anyway?? All the people there is like tak ada disiplin ka??? Then i gave that person "The GLARE" till he moved aside and give chance to people who actually is IN THE QUEUE.

2. After i get pissed (at 11.10am to 6.30pm)
I just knew that my mid term exam result is not as good as i expected. I mean, the result is good, just that im not satisfied with it. Maybe i put too much hopes on it even though i know where my mistakes is in the exam. Then i found out some "certain" people score extremely well done in the exam. wow, that makes me even more intimidated and after that, im determined to get the highest mark for that unit on the final exam which is coming soon. Hope i can defeat that "certain someone". well, i notice that the "certain someone" is not averagely good for all the units, thats why i still have chance to defeat that "someone".

Then during dinner time, I memang no mood already. Then somebody payed me RM1 with coins, but i insisted on the paper RM1 instead. See, i think my attitude got problem la. then when that somebody insisted again on paying me with coins, i showed my sour face (my attitude problem again). Then my other 2 friends so banyak mulut, go and say I so fussy and choosy la, say coins also money la, no difference with paper RM1. then i angry lo. because the person who say im choosy, she herself also more fussy than me. last time i payed her RM1 with coins, she also say dont want mah. now still can say me fussy some more. isssh. then the second person who banyak mulut also talk talk talk all the words that make me even more moody, always say "yalo yalo" when the other person say me fussy. Then after that i really2 angry already, so i just kept quiet and shut my mouth, because i dont want to create a "scene" there.

So if you terasa when read this, im sorry lo. but then i really pissed mah, then you ppl memang know i pissed already, but still want to say me some more. Actually i still got alot of things to write, but i think this is enough for today's blog. If i write some more, i think the whole world will terasa. wakakaka. I know i did wrong too because of my attitude (cant control moody+anger at the same time), but then, it cant be possible that the reason for me to be pissed is because of my attitude only, surrounding factor is also the catalyst that increases my boiling point (need to use science term here).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey,,who r those 2??
i dun think is me oo...
chill darrold~~

deyrollz said...

dont worry la, its not you